The Administration Area is entrusted with the management of ESADA educative offer (undergraduate degrees, professional training, university masters and monographic courses).
Coordinates and conducts, in collaboration with the center staff and collaborating entities, the preparation of this offer and its dissemination, pre-registration, admission and enrollment processes, scholarship and grant management, validations and records, fees, and issuance of titles.
- Updated information on the studies that ESADA teaches and on the processes related to academic management.
- Information to pre-university students and participation in orientation programs.
- Attention to users and specific services in key processes (preparation of the education offer, selectivity, pre-registration, admission and enrollment, validations, qualifications, etc.).
- Support services for users of Virtual School systems.
- Annual planning of processes related to academic management.
- Coordination and follow-up of the elaboration of annual academic offer.
- Publication of the academic offer of the studies that are taught in ESADA.
- Treatment of information and enrollment in for access to official studies.
- Management and coordination of enrollment processes.
- Management and support of virtual school services.
- Economic management of tuition revenue (monitoring and control of the settlement of fees and tax return files).
- Processing of the claims on files of recognition of credits and validation of subjects.
- Coordination and management of the process of processing official scholarships.
- Monitoring the grading process.
- Processing of the issuance of degree certificates.