ESADA is committed to developing and promoting opportunities for both students and staff to study and work abroad as part of their educational experience.
Erasmus+ is the European Commission's education programme for education, training, youth and sport opportunities across Europe. The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employment opportunities, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work.
Our approved centre for Higher Education is constantly working towards student and staff mobility as a way to enrich the quality of training and education. ESADA has been awarded the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) of the new Erasmus 2021-2027 programme and will therefore continue to participate in the programme to foster the internationalisation of the members of the educational community along with the objectives set by the Erasmus+ programme. The strategic lines of action are:
- Send students to study in higher education institutions.
- Send students to do internships in companies and other organizations.
- To welcome students from higher education institutions.
- Send its teachers and ESADA personnel to higher education institutions.
- To receive teachers from higher education institutions.
- Organize intensive language courses (EILCs).
- All these strategic lines must be developed with institutions and companies of participating countries.
Under the terms of the ESADA´s partnership strategy and approval process, partners are selected on the grounds of educational compatibility and strategic advantage for both parties. Support for student and staff mobility will be the main priority in this area, but other co-operative opportunities will be considered where they support the ESADA´s strategic objectives. All Universities and companies interested in establishing relations with ESADA, must write to email@example.com giving details of the proposal.
Futher information about the Erasmus+ scheme: http://www.sepie.es/index.html
- Spanish service for Internationalization of Education: http://www.sepie.es/internacionalizacion.html
- To travel around Europe: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/index_es.htm
- Student association: http://www.ierest-project.eu/
- Student association: http://www.esngranada.org/
- Last updated on .