ESADA is committed to developing and promoting opportunities for both students and staff to study and work abroad as part of their educational experience.
Erasmus+ is the European Commission's education programme for education, training, youth and sport opportunities across Europe. The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employment opportunities, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work.
International exchanges are central to our ethos, therefore we are actively seeking to create new partnerships with European Universities to develop the Erasmus + programme. Our authorised centre for higher education works consistently towards the mobility of students and teachers as a way to enrich the quality of training and education.
ESADA has been awarded with the ERASMUS Charter (2014-2020) and will participate in the programme encouraging the internationalisation of the members of the educational community along with the objectives set by the Erasmus + programme. The strategic lines of action are:
- Send students to study in higher education institutions.
- Send students to do internships in companies and other organizations.
- To welcome students from higher education institutions.
- Send its teachers and ESADA personnel to higher education institutions.
- To receive teachers from higher education institutions.
- Organize intensive language courses (EILCs).
- All these strategic lines must be developed with institutions and companies of participating countries.
Futher information about the Erasmus+ scheme: http://www.sepie.es/index.html
- Spanish service for Internationalization of Education: http://www.sepie.es/internacionalizacion.html
- To travel around Europe: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/index_es.htm
- Student association: http://mobi-blog.eu/
- Student association: http://www.esngranada.org/
- Last updated on .