Protection of intellectual and industrial property rights
They are titular of Superior School of Design and Art of Andalusia S.L. The Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the www.esada.es portal, which includes the contents and graphic elements, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and other elements that are part of the website. Therefore, it is the exclusive responsibility of the Higher School of Design and Art of Andalusia to exercise, exclusively, the exploitation rights in any form, and specifically, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Any use or reproduction that users make of these contents, or others that may be included in the future, will be made according to the forecasts and respecting the limitations of the Intellectual Property regulations and in any case with the authorization of School of Design And Art of Andalusia SL, without prejudice to the limits established by Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law.
Escuela Superior de Diseño y Arte de Andalucía reserves the rights in general terms with respect to all the contents disseminated on the website that are the subject of intellectual and industrial property. In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the consolidated text of the Law on Intellectual Property, Escuela Superior de Diseño y Arte de Andalucía expressly opposes the use of any of the contents of the publications, in order to make reviews or magazines For commercial purposes, without prior express authorization. This legal notice does not imply any assignment of rights in favor of the user in relation to any of the elements of the website or its contents. In no case is it authorized:
- Presentation of a page of the portal www.esada.es or any content of this in a window that does not belong to School of Design and Art of Andalusia by any technique or procedure including framing, in line linking, etc.
- The extraction of elements of the website that causes harm to the Higher School of Art and Design of Andalusia in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The commercial use of the contents of the website www.esada.es.
- The use of trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, combinations of colors, structure, design and in general distinctive symbols of any nature, owned by Escuela Superior de Diseño y Arte de Andalucía, without the corresponding knowledge and authorization.
- The use of content in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- To cause damage in the physical and logical systems of Higher School of Art and Design of Andalusia, its suppliers or third parties; introduce or broadcast on the network computer viruses or other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above.
- Try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The user will be able to visualize the contents of this portal, to copy them, to print them in his computer or any other support with destination exclusively for his personal and private use.
Personal data protection
A) Data collected through forms
B) Navigation data
Escuela Superior de Arte y Diseño de Andalucía reserves the right to modify the contents of the website and to delete them, as well as to limit or prevent access either temporarily or definitively, without previous notification.
The subscription to products and services offered by DES GEST that are made through this portal www.esada.es will be voluntary and will suppose the acceptance of the conditions that in each case are established and that the user must expressly accept. It will also imply, acceptance to receive commercial information of own products and services.
Superior School of Art and Design of Andalusia will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its websites by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Modification of the present conditions and duration
Escuela Superior de Arte y Diseño de Andalucía may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
As a general rule, relations with our clients, which derive from the provision of services contained in www.esada.es, will be subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.
- Last updated on .