ESADA trains professionals capable of anticipating and solving the challenges and needs of the market, as well as of the current society, in the field of design; proposing innovative, effective and committed to the sustainable development of the environment solutions.
Choose your degree and become a professional in the various disciplines of the Design or Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage sector:
- We offer the Higher Degrees in Interior Design, Graphic, Fashion or Product, equivalent to University Degree and duration 4 years, 240 ECTS, which cover the basic fundamentals of design, object, spatial, formal and visual development.
- At the moment we are the only center of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia that offers the Official Titles of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Property in its specialties of Painting and Sculpture.
Our training covers various theoretical-practical, technological, cultural and communication subjects for the students to develop the design and RCP projects from a transversal and multidisciplinary perspective.
Advantages of studying at ESADA:
- We offer official and high quality training
- We educate specialized designers with a multidisciplinary vision
- Personalized attention focused on the constant improvement of students
- International approach (Erasmus +) and wide range of specialization
- We collaborate with companies and institutions, where our students take professional internships
- Our students participate in the best national and international competitions
- Last updated on .