Skip to main content

Transfer of Academic Records

We make it easy for you to study with us

Apply for access

Those students who wish to continue their Design Studies in ESADA from other schools (of the State), must process access requesting their transfer of academic records.

The transfer of the records will be admitted by the center of destination, provided that:

  • The applicant student has passed all the subjects of the first course in the Center of origin.
  • There are places available.

It must be processed within the established deadlines and following the standard model that can be found in our section 'procedures', which will attach an official academic certification that expressly indicates the number of ECTS credits passed and the average grade obtained. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be met.

Accepted applications will be communicated to interested parties and published on the center's bulletin board.

If the transfer of the records is made from another autonomous community, to continue the same studies, all the credits obtained will be recognized.